The Aquinas Church of England Education Trust was established in August 2013, a partnership between Bishop Justus CE Secondary and Parish CE Primary.
In 2014 they were joined by Keston CE Academy in April, Chislehurst CE Academy in November and St. Mark’s CE Academy in December.
In January 2015 we were joined by Princes Plain Primary Academy. In April Cudham CE Academy joined us. In September 2015 Princes Plain Academy was redesignated as Trinity CE Academy. In April 2016 St. John’s CE Academy transferred from RDAT to become part of the Aquinas Trust. St. George’s CE Primary School joined the Trust in September 2016.
In November 2018 Rye College and Rye Community Primary transferred from the Rye Academy Trust to become part of the Aquinas Trust.
- MAR 2011 Bishop Justus CE School – Academy 1
- AUG 2013 Aquinas Multi Academy Trust Established
- AUG 2013 Parish CE School – Academy 2
- APR 2014 Keston CE Academy joins Aquinas – Academy 3
- NOV 2014 Chislehurst CE Academy joins Aquinas – Academy 4
- DEC 2014 St Mark's CE Academy joins Aquinas – Academy 5
- JAN 2015 Trinity CE Academy joins Aquinas – Academy 6
- APR 2015 Cudham CE Academy joins Aquinas – Academy 7
- APR 2016 St John's CE Academy joins Aquinas – Academy 8
- SEP 2016 St George's CE Academy joins Aquinas – Academy 9
- NOV 2018 Rye College joins Aquinas – Academy 10
- NOV 2018 Rye Community Primary joins Aquinas – Academy 11